Address: Národní 961/25, Praha 1
Year: 1870; 1928 (reconstruction)
Architects: Bohumil Tesař; Karel E. Ort and Stanislav Bechyně (reconstruction)
Václav and Otilie Kleinhampl bought a building on the formal Victoria Avenue (today’s National Avenue) in 1919. A major reconstruction created a palace destined mainly for social activities – with a winery, café, bowling rooms and probably the biggest cinema in Prague. Some contemporary witnesses still remember the famous delicatessen. After a painful past, the palace is again owned by the Kleinhampl family who are working on a meticulous reconstruction.