Address: Ďáblická 564/2a, Praha 8-Střížkov
Year: 1912–1914 (founding); 2005 (ceremonial hall)
Architects: Vlastislav Hofman, Marie Švábová and others
The large cemetery in the northern part of Prague, decorated with typically Czech cubist architecture, has been recently partially renovated. Guided tours offer not only a peaceful walk through this heritage-protected area, but also a number of interesting reminders of our recent history, which must never be forgotten.